Give careful thought to the paths for your feet and be steadfast in all your ways.
Walk confidently toward your destiny.
A few months ago, I damaged my feet during an intense workout. The impact weakened my ankles. After examination and a few x-rays, we found no fractures. I quickly learned the importance of watching my steps. My paths were carefully chosen to ensure stability. One false step and the pain would shoot up my leg with a vengeance. My feet are fully recovered now, but the lesson will stay with me.
The Bible strongly recommends that men watch our steps. Here are a few examples:
- My feet have closely followed his steps; I have kept to his way without turning aside. – Job 23:11
- My steps have held to your paths; my feet have not stumbled. – Psalm 17:5
- Righteousness goes before him and prepares the way for his steps. – Psalm 85:13
- I have considered my ways and have turned my steps to your statutes. – Psalm 119:25
- When you walk, you won’t be held back; when you run, you won’t stumble. – Proverbs 4:12
- The prudent give thought to their steps. – Proverbs 14:15
- To this, you were called because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example that you should follow in his steps. – 1 Peter 2:21
Let’s be men who are aware of our steps and walk accurately on the path, stable in our footing, assured in our motions.
Remember:Walk confidently toward your destiny. Click To Tweet
Know someone who would enjoy receiving The Daily Champion?
Share this post with your friends and invite them to signup to receive The Daily Champion every day by email using the form below.