Godly people find life; evil people find death.
It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.
It’s a decision that you make. It almost sounds much too simple. Choose life or choose death.
“I have set before you today life and good, death and evil.” – Deuteronomy 30:15
Most men do not plan to destroy their lives. They make destructive decisions at pivotal times that have severe consequences. I have found that the worst time to make destiny decisions is when you’re tired. Tired eyes rarely have good focus. When you are tired, your decision-making ability is minimal and is often hasty.
9 Reasons to Not Make Important Decisions When You Are Tired
- Obstacles appear bigger than they really are.
- Disappointments seem much heavier than they really are.
- Your goals seem unattainable.
- Your dreams seem to be fantasies.
- Your relationships seem shallow.
- Your words become careless and rash.
- You’re more sensitive to be offended.
- Your mind becomes cluttered with mistakes.
- You can’t distinguish the immediate from a distance.
Remember:Don’t allow others to force you into decisions when you are tired. Click To Tweet
Know someone who would enjoy receiving The Daily Champion?
Please share this post with your friends and invite them to signup to receive The Daily Champion every day by email using the form below.