All at once, he followed her
like an ox going to the slaughter,
like a deer stepping into a noose
till an arrow pierces his liver,
like a bird darting into a snare,
little knowing it will cost him his life.
The Adulteress is a skilled hunter – men are her game.
When will men understand that the Adulteress is not a friend but is a foe? She is a ruthless and skilled hunter who knows how to stalk her prey. She is patient. She is cunning. She knows how to set the trap.
The best defense is to understand the tactics of the hunter. It’s important to keep our distance – adultery is primarily a proximity issue. We can avoid most of the issues and threats of adultery by keeping a safe zone.
Here are a few keys to not becoming dead meat:
1. When a woman enters a room, bounce your eyes away from her. Don’t gaze at her.
2. Keep a respectful distance – at least 2 or three arms lengths from women.
3. If a woman approaches you, take a step back to reinforce your distance.
4. Most adulteress’ will not approach a man who seems focused and busy.
5. Never engage in “flirtatious” conversation.
6. Don’t play with the idea that it’s meaningless and harmless to flirt.
7. I had a friend who lost everything – his wife, job, respect of his children, reputation, etc. – because he allowed a single email flirtation to develop into an affair.
Remember:Don’t become a trophy on the wall of the adulteress. Click To Tweet
Know someone who would enjoy receiving The Daily Champion?
Please share this post with your friends and invite them to signup to receive The Daily Champion every day by email using the form below.